2nd & 4th Tuesdays of each month
9:00 - 11:30 a.m., Beginning September 11
MOPS meetings are led by other mothers of preschoolers who share a passion for helping you find your footing and strength to do your best at raising your little ones into healthy, happy people. Experienced mentor moms are also part of MOPS and add their wisdom and support to you as a mom. MOPS is a dynamic, inviting environment where you can come "just as you are" and be refreshed and inspired.
Click here to check out the MOPS INTERNATIONAL WEBSITE, filled with tons of great ideas and resources!
Dues of $35 per semester cover the cost of loving childcare, inspiring speakers, crafts, and MOPS International resources. Full and partial scholarships are available if needed.
Sunshine MOPS is about:
- celebrating Motherhood
- meeting the needs of moms with ideas, tips, laughter, encouragement, and support
- making connections by providing the opportunity to build lasting relationships with other moms in the same season of motherhood
- experiencing God's love through relationships and resources
- focusing on spiritual growth in this busy time of life and in a mom's changing role
- and last, but not least, a delicious brunch at every meeting!